Terms & Condition
Deposit & Payment
- We require 100,000 Japanese Yen (JPY) minimum as a deposit per target vehicle
for auction agency service.*1
- We will let you show auction sheet & pictures of your target vehicle
upon confirm your deposit.
- We search your target vehicle which meet your budget by our choice from
- The customer can confirm the last bid price by the auction results
site (Copy & Paste from the original auction site) after the auction
- We send a proforma invoice by e mail and require the balance of payment
- We appropriate your deposit for FOB price of your purchased vehicle.
- We proceed to arrangement for shipping upon confirm the reminder balance.
- In case of unsuccessful bid, we keep on searching your target vehicle .
*1 We will ask you extra deposit in case if your target vehicle cost more
than 1million jpy.It will be 10% of the vehicle cost.
*2 We don't translate for vehicle's auction sheet which will cost more than
JPN (Japanese Yen), USD (US $), EURO, GBP (Great Britain Pound) ,AUD,(Australian
$),CAD (Canadian $) and so on.
- We accept payment by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) to our bank account only.
- Payment the balance must be within 7days from the date of issue of the
- All the bank remittance charge including Japan side and your side have
to be paid by the customer.
- MIZUHO BANK /Shinmatsudo branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation /Shinmatsudo branch
We will inform our bank account on the process
Fee - - Costs for a passenger vehicles at USS Tokyo and shipping by Roll on/off
50,000 jpy -- Agent fee.*1
9,000 jpy -- Auction successful bid fee.(JDM passenger vehicles at USS
11,000 jpy -- Domestic inland transportation from USS Tokyo auction house
to the custom yard/port.*3
23,000 jpy -- Documentation & Custom clearance.*4
3,000 jpy -- Document delivery by EMS or UPS express.*5
500 jpy/Day -- Storage at Port. (Free two weeks storage)
Freight/Shipping cost is depend on destination .We will let you know latest
freight or container shipping cost.
We arrange marine insurance at actual cost.It is minimum 5,000 jpy.
*1 Agent fee will be 7 % of the last bid price in case of successful bid
price was more than 1 million jpy at auction.
*2 Successful bid fee is depend on vehicle category and auction.-- Price list
*3 Inland transportation is depend on vehicle size,its condition and auction.--
*4 Custom clearance fee is depend on vehicle's size-M3-cubic meter .
*5 Document delivery cost is depend on the weight and destination.
We post service history,manual book or spare key with documents in case
of if they were belong to the car.
Our agent fee include ;
1.Physical inspection a car at USS Tokyo auction.
2.Take & Show you pictures of a car before shipping.
3.Transfer "De-registration document" to the Export Certificate
4.Shipping and marine insurance arrangement.
5.B/L issue .
We offer "Tax free" dealing ,and so,you don't need to pay 5%
Japanese consume tax for the auction.
We pay all tax and cost such like a "5% Consume tax","Recycle
Deposit"instead of you.
Go to top
- Internet bidding & Inspection agent fee for auctions located out side
of Tokyo area.-- Price list
- Container shipping fee.(Terminal Handling / Vanning / Drag charge.)
- We arrange pre-shipment inspection at actual cost by your order
i.e. JAAI Pre-Shipment Inspection include original JAAI certification in
English for 35,000yen.
- We ship a vehicle under "as is" condition. All Japanese vehicles
are right hand drive.
- We arrange Roll On/Roll Off (RO/RO) boat or container.
- We consider that it is default if the payment are not paid in full within
a contracted date.
We reserves the right to dispose off the vehicle. The importer or customer
for all charges and expenses in case of default or cancelling.
- We refund the deposit which deducted cancelling fee 9,000 yen in case of
cancel the service before successful bid.
- We do not issue invitation letter for customer .
- We offer discount at your 10th purchase from us.
- Internet bid & Physical inspection by agents.--Conditions of CIS inspection agent
- We don't take any responsibility for wrong description on auction sheets
- We don't take any responsibility for defects and damage in any vehicle
purchased in the auction. It is "as is" condition.
- It can't be cancelled without incurring cancellation charges once purchased
- We don't take any responsibility for any kind of accidents during the shipment.
- We don't take any responsibility regarding any meter wind-up issues that
may occur after arrival to your country
- There are no guarantee under F.O.B nor C&F basis, any damage, missing
accessories and various other parts of a car after transported to Chiba
or Yokohama port.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
Go to top